Please apply via the Cisco Meraki portal.
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking highly entrepreneurial product marketing managers with a demonstrable technical background in and passion for IT networks. This is a fast-paced role which favors highly collaborative individuals. Its also an exciting opportunity to work on one of the fastest growing portfolios at Cisco.
Meraki product marketing managers work closely with their counterparts in product management, and enjoy ownership and responsibility for a wide variety of creative activities: building a story around Meraki products and features, launching new products and service offerings, contributing to technical documentation, educating and evangelizing Meraki technology with customers and partners, building collateral and competitive positioning to assist a rapidly growing sales team, and more. Qualified candidates will be highly articulate, analytical, self-motivated and have a solid understanding of networking and IT, together with impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and maintain a strategy for the product to which they are aligned
- Develop and maintain collateral which draws on a technical foundation
- Plan and execute product launches, working collaboratively with others
- Research and position against key competitive solutions
- Build collateral and tools for Cisco Meraki sales and partners
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
- Educate customers, partners, and prospective buyers
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-7 years experience in technical marketing, product management, or high-tech sales/SE preferred
- Exceptional written and public speaking skills: passionate about quality
- Solid understanding of bringing products and services to market
- Hands-on technical experience highly desirable
- Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.