Endouble is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to guide the development of products and features that help companies optimize their recruitment ROI with data.
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates would rather read about the responsibilities and requirements of the role in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
The PO develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision. The Product Owner is responsible for the product and features from concept to EOL. The PO works with users, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release. The PO is the key decision-maker on priorities and design decisions and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
You identify value and opportunity and deliver on that in collaboration with the team in order to move the business forward.
- Work together with the team to solve customer problems
- Analyse customer problems and identify user behaviour;
- Perform user research (together with UX, CSM & Data Analytics teams), f.i. through;
- A/B tests and web analytics
- Customer and user interviews
- Translate user research into proof of concepts together with the team
- Empower the team to reach their full potential;
- Connect the team with the business, the customer and other internal teams.
- Serve the team and catalyse the progress
- Inspire, inform and motivate the product engineering teams to deliver
- Make sure that the team reflects and adheres to build -> measure -> learn loop.
- Take full ownership of the product
- Prioritisation of new features and enhancements based on the product strategy and company mission and vision
- Develop appropriate specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for questions related to the product
The ideal candidate for this vacancy
- At least 3 years of experience as product owner in an agile environment (preferably PMI-ACP or PSPO 1 certified or equivalent)
- A personality that fits in the team and aligns with our values
- Bases decisions on data rather than opinion
- Takes ownership for his/her work and collaborates with the team
- Is transparent and honest in communication and actively shares information
- Is flexible and can adjust to new situations
- Falls in love with the problem instead of the solution
- Leads by example
- Is positive and polite by nature
- Shows grit when things get tough
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- User research (user-interviews, A/B testing, data analysis)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics / Tag Manager)
- You have a technical background and understand web development
- You have worked on a data project before, for instance, a data management platform.
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
- A salary between €3500 and €4500 plus 8% holiday allowance based on a 40-hour week.
50% of your pension fund
An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
Thorough peer reviews to improve your hard and soft skills.
International projects in multinational teams (currently 20 nationalities)
A place in an informal, innovative and fast growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
One of the top 10 Best Employers New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
- A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
- Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks and snacks
- Daily lunch provided
- Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine and a foosball table to unwind with your colleagues
Talent Acquisition Specialists
Endouble specialises in the creation and optimisation of career platforms, or ‘Talent Acquisition Platforms’ as we call them. We believe that the organisation of work must be based on data, not on a feeling. And so we help the customer identify the ‘why behind the hire’: what path did a candidate take before final recruitment?
Our bespoke Talent Acquisition Platforms stand out in terms of their effective ability to find, be found and measure. We use this to help customers better understand online recruitment and the organisation of work. The recruiter is able to work more efficiently and focus on the most important thing, recruiting the best people. The end result is an increase in candidate quality and a reduction in the number of costly rejections, and associated harm to the employer’s brand reputation.
Since its foundation in 2006, Endouble has developed a recruitment process for more than 100 national and international organisations, including Rituals, Ahold Delhaize and Signify (former Philips Lighting). In 2014, USG acquired an interest in Endouble, facilitating international growth at an accelerated pace. In 2016 USG was acquired by Recruit.