Grin is a technology startup that allows brands to scale their influencer, content and advertising efforts. Our software has changed the way companies approach influencer marketing and is helping to define the industry’s future. We are fresh out of LAUNCH and are continuing to add passionate, highly motivated people to our team. Located in Sacramento, CA, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, equity, an exciting work environment and much more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who, reporting to the CEO, will own and drive the definition and execution of our next generation SaaS Influencer Marketing platform. You will be the point person to help identify use-cases, research unmet customer needs, and drive compelling roadmap.
In this role, the Product Manager will work with Customers, Success, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and other functions to build SaaS that delight and engage our customers. Your responsibilities will be end to end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems.
We are looking for someone who can solve problems creatively and collaboratively, is data-driven, and can work effectively in fast moving team environment. It’s in our culture to learn, adapt and improve, so you’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to try new things.
- Identify root-cause for churn and non-renewal, uncover solutions, stress-test those solutions against customer needs and implement with engineering.
- Be close to the customer, deeply understand voice of customer (VOC) needs, and measure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Define and develop the product value proposition
- Analyze and breakdown complex business problems into discrete user stories
- Identify customer pain points and work closely with engineering to develop differentiated solution
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers to ensure success.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop messaging and positioning that explain technical and business value in simple, understandable term
- 5-8 years of overall work experience with a strong background in product development and/or product management.
- 3+ years of product management experience at a successful company in the SaaS business
- Understanding of marketing strategy and familiarity with direct to consumer brands and how they grow.
- Experience with the jobs to be done framework
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development environments is desired
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong analytical mindset, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find meaningful insights in varied data sets
- Very strong champion of the lean startup principles, user experience and design thinking
- Deep appreciation for the Customer mindset. Proven ability to think Customer-first; successful track record in building strategies and solutions to meet Customer needs
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management or Masters Business Administration