Lead the critical Projects across Credit and Debit Card products within the leading Consumer Banking.
A Leading Bank is seeking a Project and Product manager to work on a critical Cards project. This role will be key on delivering and implementing all Cards project initiatives. While still focusing on key KPI’s such as customer engagement, best in class processes for all areas impacted and ensuring profitability.
About Your Role:
- Act as the brand ambassador for all changes as part of the project
- Manage fee and rate pricing strategies and tactical pricing changes
- Customer needs gap analysis within current product suite – to address with development of distinct value proposition or product revamp
- Leverage relationship with the partners to enhance product benefits and strategies
- Develop solid knowledge of key credit and risk policies and manage impact to campaign execution and product profitability
- The lead for Cards product on discussion with stakeholders, vendors and schemes. This may include contract negotiation and/or implementation
- Own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business risk to this project and ensure they’re tracked and closed out appropriately.
- Conducting post implementation reviews to evaluate performance
- Strong experience managing project across credit and debit cards
- Background in Product Management
- Good understanding of Credit Card portfolio
- Experience working on a major project
If you are a Business Project Manager with experience working across Cards, then we a keen to speak with you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.