At Prenetics, we empower individuals with valuable DNA health information. We are looking for a Associate Product Managerto enable people to make health a choice, by living healthier and proactively preventing diseases.
- Be at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Receive free genetic testing
- Participate in team activities such as yoga and meditation
- Empower individuals to make a change
- Be constantly challenged
- Translate face-to-face interactions to the digital world
- Assist the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, designers, and marketers to ensure a great product experience.
- Assist with writing essential acceptance criteria and supporting the quality assurance process to ensure a high-quality product.
- Prioritize feedback from customers and internal stakeholders and help shape the product roadmap.
- Assist in defining and analyzing key product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- At least 1 year of relevant product management experience and at least 1 year of hands-on engineering experience. Experience working in a startup environment will be favorable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent work experience. Additional education in business management or health-tech will be favorable.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and sprint planning.Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to effectively communicate to product managers, engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Understanding of digital analytics techniques and technologies (i.e. Google Analytics, Excel etc.).
- Ability to think quickly and critically. A strong sense of curiosity and the ability to ask good questions.
- Strong attention to detail, flexible, and able to work independently at a fast pace.
- High sense of urgency