At Priceline, our mission is to ensure our customers get the best deals on the market, period. Meaning we put the user first. As a member of the product team (and an advocate for the user), you will have an opportunity to work with talented people across the organization who are working towards the same goal.
Priceline is seeking an analytically-minded product manager who will play a key role in building out our Data and Data Science products. This will be a far-reaching opportunity that will have a dramatic impact across all facets of our business including our customers, external partners, and internal teams.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who are simply eager to seek an opportunity where they can help build a future of products using data and data science. So if you are the type of person who is curios, passionate, creative and collaborative, we would love to chat!
You will be based out of New York office in the heart of Manhattan. We’re easy to reach using all forms of transportation and are walking distance from Grand Central station, Herald Square and Penn station!
- Lead the research, ideation, technical design/development and launch of innovative products
- Create innovative products and features that leverage our unique position in a multi-sided marketplace
- Partner with UI/UX design, marketing, engineering, and sales to deliver the best product for our customers, partners, and internal team
- Glean insights about our users and sellers from qualitative and quantitative research which will inform future product decisions
- Work with engineers to identify the optimal solutions to meet current and future strategic needs while keeping data vision roadmaps in mind
- Drive growth and revenue using a data driven approach
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, and marketing leadership
- 2+ years of product management experience or a relevant strategic role
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Strong ability to understand and communicate customer needs and build products that solve them
- Experience working with engineers in an agile environment
- Experience working with data science, analytics, or optimization teams
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Solid understanding of how to grow products and experience running A/B tests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Team player with a positive, collaborative attitude and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Consumer-facing product experience (the more users the better!)
- Experience performing user research, market/competitive research, and soliciting customer feedback
- Working with or in a data science or machine learning engineering role
- Previous startup experience
- A great sense of humor
We’re excited that you are interested in a career with us. For all current employees, please use the internal portal to find jobs and apply.
External candidates are required to have an account before applying. When you click Apply, returning candidates can log in or new candidates can quickly create an account to save/view applications.