This government agency is seeking a Digital Product Manager to sit in their Service Transformation team to work on enhancing their current online self service product. This project requires the Product Manager to transition from the existing project into an operational space.
- Strategize and represent the voice of customer in continuous improvement and enhancement of the product
- Managing product backlog, define and manage user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain and foster key stakeholder relationships, particularly with the 79 Victorian local councils and stakeholders
- Optimise and correct portal, web and regularly review content based on user feedback
- Work with the analytics team on product performance, volumes, behaviours and useful insights- reporting and communicating regularly with stakeholders in the findings and future improvements
- Tertiary education marketing, business or related
- Experience working in an Agile digital method, with previous work within a government context is desirable
- Ability to engage, liaise, negotiate and influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Worked on Tech Tools such as Jira/Confluence, Axure, IBM Dyanmics experience is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
To apply for this role, click on “Apply Now” or to have a confidential chat, please reach out to Shrawani Shekhar at [email protected]ad.com.au . Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.