ViSenze is an Artificial Intelligence company providing visual search and image recognition cloud services for enterprise users from different domains, across different continents. Our technology powers visual search and image recognition applications for some of the largest e-commerce and internet businesses in the world such as Rakuten, Uniqlo, ASOS, Caratlane, and Zalora. As a Product Manager in computer vision, you will work with a talented group of engineers and scientists to build intelligent computer vision technologies and applications to enable our enterprise clients to quickly bring the ability of AI to their own operations.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work closely with the business, marketing, engineering teams and designers to conceptualize, build and improve product features.
- Integrate findings from competitive market research, usability studies and data analyses into product requirements to enhance user experience.
- Ensure end-to-end program management for feature rollouts, including UAT, user onboarding, AB testing and user feedback analysis.
- Define, track and analyse metrics that measure the success of our product features to deliver expected business benefit.
- Bachelor in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or other technical disciplines.
- 3 years of product experience in the tech sector or complex setting.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices and project/execution skills.
- Advanced user of BI tools.
- Communicate complex business/technical information effectively with different audiences.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, capable of critical thinking and data-based decision making.
- Has strong ownership and team spirit.
- Advanced technical degree (Master or PhD) or MBA.
- Experience in academic or industrial R&D project.
- Good understanding of computer vision and machine learning.
- Experience in start-up and entrepreneurial environment is a plus.
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup spun off from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and backed by some of the most reputable international investors including Rakuten, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in Singapore that tackles a global market.
ViSenze is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup established in 2012 that develops advanced visual search and image recognition solutions to help businesses in e-commerce and content publishing. Using R&D in Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology, ViSenze enables shoppers to find or discover new products based on visual search, automatic photo tagging and recommendations based on their browsing history. ViSenze’s product verticals include the likes of Fashion, Home Decor amongst others.
ViSenze customers are well-known e-commerce and retail businesses around the world, like Rakuten, Urban Outfitters, Zalora, Interpark and many more. The company has raised US$20 million in its Series C round of funding in early 2019 bringing its total investment to date to over US$34 million.