About the role
Our team is looking for an experienced and hands-on Product Manager to help us define our product vision and lead its execution. In this role you will lead the design and implementation of WeWork’s proprietary pricing recommendation engine. You will partner with dedicated teams of software engineers, data scientists, designers and partners to build and ship scalable solutions.
We seek upbeat, passionate, visionary people who have worked in agile startup environments and push the boundaries of what’s possible. We are looking for product managers who are equally adept at data and design thinking, considering both analytics and research to synthesize a clear vision for the future. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated leadership experience leading on initiatives that involve multiple cross-functional teams.
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- Create product requirements documents (PRD) to clearly outline goals, metrics to track progress, considerations, use cases, user experiences, and feature specifications to detail how products and features should be built
- Work directly with engineering, data scientists and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect WeWork’s brand
- Develop strong strategic relationships with internal and external partners and business teams in order to collaborate on product software development and manage needs and expectations
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Strong technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs and platforms
- System design thinking to ensure we scale our platforms effectively
- You lead with data and research, not assumptions
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You are very organized – you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
Nice to have
- Prior experience with pricing, and/or revenue management, is a plus
- Background from both startups and large companies is an advantage
- JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, is a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind – to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.