WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, and project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source and close deals, design and build more efficiently, and manage the construction process end to end. We’re supporting the core business here in RedTech and would love to have you on the team!
- Work closely with key internal partners, including engineering, analytics, and product design to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful
- You will inspire teams to build best in class products, services, and processes
- Work closely with interior designers, architects and building engineers to design software for the purpose of creating incredible spaces
- Perform data analysis and user research to inform product roadmap prioritization and optimize engagement
- Own analysis of design industry trends and competitive activity for products.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on user feedback, research, data and industry trends
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to operate at all levels and continuously raise the bar and drive teams to deliver high quality results
- Experience with agile web development
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Ability to set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Interest in learning about the Real Estate and Development industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.