The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 400,000 members in 26 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 400 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
Core Platform – Identity
Our Identity team’s vision is to celebrate and support the complexity of identities in the We world through digitally representing users, their relationships to each other, and space. The challenge is to build a scalable system that will ultimately deliver elegant customer experiences through access management. The mission of our Core Platform team is to build an operating system for physical space. The work in our mission will touch every member and every employee in every office that we have.
We’re looking for experienced Product Managers to define the role of people and devices in an operating system for physical space. We value initiative, drive, and diversity of thought, and we are building a team culture of positivity, tenacity, and bringing your authentic self to work. Join us in revolutionizing communities and space.
- Lead the development of identity platform products that unlock powerful capabilities for our customers and our internal clients, and help WeWork scale in a secure and performant way
- Define the vision and roadmap for a squad within the Identity Kit
- Lead cross-functional groups in engineering, design, and other disciplines in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to our Identity Kit mission and impact metrics
- Create product requirements documents (PRD) to clearly outline goals, metrics to track progress, considerations, use cases, user experiences, and feature specifications to detail how products and features should be built
- Develop strong strategic relationships with internal and external partners and business teams in order to collaborate on product software development and manage needs and expectations
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong ability to empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers with different needs, backgrounds, and perspectives
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Vigorous understanding of software design, platform systems, APIs, and more
- Experience in data structure
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to break down a large vision into achievable parts
Nice to have
- Experience in security and data privacy
- Fluency in concepts such as authentication and authorization
The We Company is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all its forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.