WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Central Data & Analytics organization to lead our internal data modeling and data warehousing initiatives. The Central Data & Analytics organization’s primary focus include central data modeling, insights and data education.
The ideal person for this role understands how to effectively work with a cross functional team including data engineers and BI analysts to deliver impactful central data models as a service for all stakeholders in WeWork, cross all business functions and verticals, including real estate development, finance, growth and member experience. We are looking for an experienced and persistent product management professional who can see the forest through the trees while navigating within a faced paced high-growth environment.
- You’ll serve as the primary point of contact between various product, analytics and engineering stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Real Estate & Development, Operations) and the Central Data & Analytics organization for collecting and prioritizing data modeling requirements
- You’ll drive stakeholder discussions towards clear analytical goals while considering design trade-offs such as data availability/feasibility, system performance, resource availability and timelines
- You’ll partner with Regional leadership teams to define and deliver shared data & analytical assets
- You’ll be responsible for the internal product roadmap for central data model initiative as well as other relevant self-service tooling initiatives (eg: data dictionary, data governance processes)
- You’ll own outbound executive user communication & support for centrally owned data warehousing initiatives
- You’ll define product requirements documents and obtain partner sign-off, define user stories, and own other user facing documentation (metrics definitions, wikis, etc)
- You’ll work closely with data engineers and BI analysts on agile planning, backlog grooming, story execution, testing, and deployments
- You’ll partner with Data Engineering and BI managers as scrum leads to manage sprints and ensure roadmap delivery
- 5+ years Product Management experience required (Internal or external customer facing data products)
- 7+ years experience delivering enterprise data warehouse solutions to across wide functions and business domains (eg: sales and marketing, real estate and physical space, billing and payments) required
- Strong SQL skills required
- Prior experience in data warehouse modeling and ETL/data pipeline development
- Prior experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions on enterprise BI platforms (Tableau & Looker)
- Agile/scrum development methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities to varying audiences (end users, managers, technical and executive)
Nice to have
- Prior experience in data warehouse infrastructure a plus
- Understanding of various statistical or machine learning techniques a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.